Monthly News Highlights
Monthly Newsletters are compiled in partnership with Ceres’ Investor Network on Climate Risk.
- April – News on: ASX, B3, Santiago Exchange, Shanghai Exchange, Shenzhen Exchange, Deutche Boerse, Bursa Malayia, NSE, CSE, LSE, ICE/NYSE…
- March – News on: Euronext, ASX, B3, Botswana, Shanghai, NSE India, SGX, Colombo, SET, LSE, ICE/NYSE, IEX…
- February – News on: Bermuda Exchange, Peru Exchange, London Metals Exchange (HKEX), new products and new regulation…
- January – News on: Nasdaq, HKEX, BSE, LuxSE, BMV Group, Nigerian Exchange, Stock Exchange of Thailand, LSE
- December – News on: BYMA, Shenzhen Exchange, Deutche Börse, JPX, TSE, Boursa Kuwait, LuxSE, NZX, LSE
- November – News on: Amman exchange, B3, Bucharest exchange, Irish exchange, LGX, QSE, SET
- October – News on: B3, BCSE, BVM, Euronext, HKEX, IEX, JSE, LSE Group, Nasdaq, QSE, SET, SZSE, TMX
- September – News on: B3, LGX, LSE Group, Shanghai Exchange, Mongolian Exchange
- August – News on: LuxSE, Swiss SIX, Nasdaq; with interviews from: AP Fonden 7, AP4, GRI, Morningstar, UN Environment
- July – News on: Nasdaq, Santiago Exchange, Egyptian Exchange, Borsa Italiana, Singapore Exchange, Johannesburg Exchange, SET, LSE
- June – SSE Supports FSB TFCD; news on: ASX, Chittagong Exchange, LuxSE, Nasdaq, Shanghai Exchange
- May – New SSE green finance work; News on BMV, Deutsche Börse, LGX, NZX and Santiago
Have news to share? E-mail us: email@example.com
You can find an archive of older newsletters here.