Number of listed companies
Domestic market capitalization
SSE Partner Exchange
Has annual sustainability report
Requires ESG reporting as a listing rule
Has written guidance on ESG reporting
- Guidance on the reporting of corporate responsibility, published in September 2016 in collaboration with the Norwegian Forum for Responsible and Sustainable Investment (Norsif).
Offers ESG related training
- ESG training is included in the following courses offered by Oslo Børs:
- 1. the mandatory training for board members in listed companies
- 2. the courses in continuing obligations for companies and advisers
- 3. the mandatory course for management and board members of companies that have applied for listing on the exchange’s markets.
- Oslo Børs also organizes and hosts seminars specifically focusing on green bonds.
Has sustainability-related indices
Has sustainability bond listing segment
- Oslo Børs launched a separate list for green bonds in January 2015.
Has SME listing platform
- Oslo Axess, since 2007
Organizational model of stock exchange
- Demutualised for profit; demutualized in 2001
Limited Exchange Self-Regulatory Organization (SRO) Model
- The primary regulatory body for security exchanges in Norway is the Financial Supervisory Authority of Norway. The Oslo Børs exchange operates under the rules and regulations set by this organisation, and it appears to possess very basic self-regulatory authority abilities.
About the stock exchange
Location: Oslo, Norway.
- Oslo Børs VPS Holding ASA owns Oslo Børs ASA, Verdipapirsentralen ASA and Oslo Market Solutions AS. The Oslo Børs VPS group offers coordinated and attractive marketplaces for listing and trade in securities, registration of ownership and settlement of securities in Norway, market data and on-line solutions. Oslo Børs VPS Holding is the result of a merger between Oslo Børs Holding and VPS Holding that took place in November 2007. Source
|Ownership of Exchange (Shares >4% only)||Share|
|Oslo Bors VPS Holding ASA||100%|