Mongol Securities Exchange
Number of listed companies
Domestic market capitalization
1,258 million US$
SSE Partner Exchange
Has annual sustainability report
Requires ESG reporting as a listing rule
- However, has committed to amend MSX listing requirements reflecting ESG reporting requirements.
Has written guidance on ESG reporting
- However, guidance is currently being developed
Offers ESG related training
Has sustainability-related indices
Has sustainability bond listing segment
Has SME listing platform
- However, MSX offers a development board for SMEs and they can be listed on the main board once they meet the main board requirements.
MSX has been committed to promoting sustainable development and long-term sustainable investment. The exchange also has additional requirements for mining and infrastructure companies and require them to submit reports written and signed by Competent Persons complying with global standard codes.
Organizational model of stock exchange
- Limited exchange Self-Regulatory Organisation (SRO)
About the stock exchange
Location: Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
- MSX is the only private-owned for profit stock exchange in Mongolia, and has developed its’ rules and regulations reflecting global standards and benchmarks. The Exchange has introduced several concepts to the Mongolian capital market for the first time, including market makers, compliance advisors, different market systems and clearing process. MSX aims to be an exchange with a world-leading platform which meets investors’ demand, and to gradually develop the better stock market for the benefit of all, reaching global benchmarks.
|Ownership of Exchange (Shares >4% only)||Share|