Hanoi Stock Exchange
- Circular 155/2015/TT-BTC (dated 06/10/2015) on guidelines for information disclosure on securities market.
- The SSC, in cooperation with the IFC, published an Environmental and Social Disclosure Guide in 2016.
- Yes, in collaboration with the State Securities Commission (SSC) with the support of GIZ, to implement training programs, capacity building for investors to participate in the green bond market; to find solutions to attract institutional investors such as investment funds, insurance companies, pension funds, etc. to join "green" capital markets. For example: Training program on how to make ESG reports for market participants according to the Circular 155/2015/IT-BTC regarding information disclosure on securities markets (5-6 May 2016).
No, however HNX is cooperating with Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) to study and develop a Green Index for Vietnam.
No, however HNX has been working with GIZ to study the schemes for developing Green Bond listings in Vietnam.
- Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX) was officially designated as a State-owned limited liability corporation with sole ownership by the Ministry of Finance
- HNX (formerly HASTC) was established in 1998 and officially inaugurated in 2005
- 02/01/2009: Establishment of Hanoi Stock Exchange on the basis of transforming Hanoi Securities Trading Center (2005) as an State-owned limited liability corporation owned by MOF
- 15/04/2010: HNX officially became 19th member of AOSEF
- 30/05/2011: HXN became a "correspondent" of the World Federation of Exchanges (WFE) and "Affiliate" since 2013.
- 22/5/2015: HNX became an SSE Partner Exchange.
- HNX has joined the plans for implementation of "Sustainable Development Strategy for 2011-2020" under the coordination of the State Securities Commission (SSC).
|Ownership of Exchange (Shares >4% only)||Share|
|Vietnam Ministry of Finance||100%|