Dubai Financial Market
- Financial reports found here.
1. IPO Forum 2017 , Monday 20th November 2017
2. DFM and Hawkamah graduate a new group of Certified Board Secretaries for DFM listed companies, Monday 9th July 2018
3. ESG workshop with UNPRI, Thursday 25th January 2018
- Listed company for profit; demutualized in 2007
- The Emirates Securities and Commodities Exchange (ESCA) serves as the federal regulator of the UAE and licenses and supervises all securities exchanges in the country - including the Dubai Financial Exchange. The ESCA implements regulations for the country's securities exchanges and is able to revoke or suspend the listing of securities. Furthermore, the ESCA implements bylaws for the country's brokers. Accordingly, the Dubai Financial Market possesses very little regulatory power and would not be considered self-regulatory.
- Dubai Financial Market was established as a public institution having its own independent corporate body by a Resolution from the Ministry of Economy No 14 of 2000. DFM is operating as a secondary market for trading of securities issued by public joint-stock companies, bonds issued by the Federal Government or any of the Local Governments and public institutions in the country, units of investment funds and any other financial instruments, local or foreign, which are accepted by the Market. The Market commenced operations on 26th March 2000. Source
|Ownership of Exchange (Shares >4% only)||Share|
|Borse Dubai Ltd||79.67%|